WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Comprehensive benefits and pension package
• Full time hours with the opportunity for overtime
• Day shift (Monday to Friday); 5 days a week – start time can vary between 6-7am
• Afternoon shift (Monday to Thursday); 4 days a week – start time 3:30pm plus an afternoon shift premium
• Opportunity to advance into other positions
• Starting wage is $17 for entry level positions
• After 90 days there is a wage increase, benefits start, and there is a $250 retention bonus
WHAT WILL YOU CONTRIBUTE?
• Assemble precut wooden parts to build trusses used in building construction
• Places metal reinforcement plates over connecting joints and connects parts at joints,
using hammer, screwdriver, or pneumatic staple gun
• Read and understand truss requirements according to the ‘cut sheet’
• Perform checks on product output to ensure quality control
WHAT ARE YOUR DESIRED CHARACTERISTICS?
• Physical ability to lift 50 to 70 lbs
• Ability to work in a fast paced and repetitive work environment
• Works well individually and as a team
• Exhibits a positive “can do” attitude
• Open to other opportunities and ability to be flexible
Sanitizing products are available throughout the production facility. We are practicing physical distancing and conducting cleaning between shifts.
NOTE: Due to COVID-19 we ask no resumes be dropped off at the plant. Online submission only
WANT TO KNOW A LITTLE MORE? Check out our Indeed Company Page – https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Watford-Roof-Truss
WANT TO SHARE IN OUR SUCCESS & BE PART OF OUR FUTURE?
Apply now and share with your friends we are hiring, there are several Assembler positions available.Watford Roof Truss is committed to an inclusive and barrier-free workplace. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Email resumes to: [email protected]