Lambton will stay in the Red Zone under the province’s COVID-19 Reopening Framework.
The province announces changes to the reopening schedule Fridays and there was some concern, with a rising number of cases, may end up in the lockdown phase again.
However, details just released did not include any changes in Lambton.
North Bay Parry Sound District will be returning to the Framework at the Red-Control level. Toronto Public Health and Peel Public Health are also making progress, but as their case rates still remain high, they will return to the Framework at the Grey-Lockdown level.
In addition, based on the latest data, the following seven public health regions will also be moving to the following levels in the Framework:
- Peterborough Public Health;
- Public Health Sudbury and Districts; and
- Simcoe-Muskoka District Health Unit.
- Haldimand-Norfolk Health Unit; and
- Timiskaming Health Unit.
- Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge District Health Unit; and
- Renfrew County and District Health Unit.
All changes will be effective Monday.