Starting, Monday, the Town of Petrolia Municipal Office allow public access for appointments.
“Residents are strongly encouraged to call ahead and arrange an appointment as this will assist with maintaining a safe environment for visitors and staff. Calling ahead will limit numbers in the facility and allow for proper physical distancing,” says CAO Rick Charlebois in a news release.
To schedule an appointment please call (519)882-2350. Only one appointment will be scheduled at a time to assist with social/physical distancing requirements.
The safe access requirements and guidelines for your appointment or visit to the Municipal Office include:
- Those entering the facility are required to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Access is limited to the Municipal Basement Entrance at this time. Those requiring an accessible entrance are asked to please call ahead so that staff may assist with barrier free access.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry to the facility.
- Please respect social/physical distancing protocols of 6 feet.
- Please bring your own pen and required documents.
- Currently there are no public restrooms available.