Sting’s Edwards commits to Notre Dame, will play in Sarnia this season

Three COVID-19 cases at St. Pat’s
November 20, 2020
There are now three people at Lambton County’s only Catholic secondary school with COVID-19.
The St. Clair District Catholic School Board’s COVID-19 advisory website says three people now have the virus in the school. The first case was confirmed Tuesday.
One class room has now been sent home to isolate. The board does not disclose whether teachers or students are ill.
“All three of the current confirmed cases are related to contacts outside of the school. At this time, there is no evidence of transmission of the virus in the school,” says Lambton’s Medical Officer of Health, Dr. Sudit Ranade in a letter to parents today.
The news comes as the number of people dealing with COVID-19 rises. Lambton Public Health reports 15 people are fighting the virus now – up 11 cases since Monday. Bluewater Health says one person is in hospital with COVID-19.
The number of people contracting COVID-19 in Lambton has been relatively low as there is growing concern about the second wave of illness across Ontario. Today, the province reported 1,418 people tested positive for the virus. Premier Doug Ford is expected to announce tough new measures in the Toronto area in a bid to gain control over the virus. Peel, Toronto and Halton have seen the most cases in the province.
The spread of COVID-19 has been increasing since September and since then 382 people in long term care have died.
NEXT
Sarnia man pleads guilty to killing friend after a fight over drugs
PREVIOUS
Petrolia celebrates Canada with a $5K flag pole

Sting’s Edwards commits to Notre Dame, will play in Sarnia this season
August 29, 2025
Read More

Welland man airlifted to hospital after Highway 40 crash
August 29, 2025
Read More

‘The story is worth more than the car’
August 29, 2025
Read More

Developer/PW agree to trail on Confederation
August 29, 2025
Read More